November 20, 2018, 06:09:22 AM

Author Topic: checking traps  (Read 2607 times)

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
checking traps
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 07:25:43 PM »
It was a joke Mallard. :roll:  :lol: I guess you werent here when I said that it had been raining 27/7 or something like that on the squirrel contest thread.I have made myself look really dumb twice,the 40/70 waxed dirt recipe,and the 27/7 incident. :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
checking traps
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 07:43:20 PM »
Only twice??? :?:   Better go back and count the number of posts you've done!  That'll give you the true # of times!!! 8)  8)  8)  :lol:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

checking traps
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 07:52:04 PM »
Quote from: Big58cal
Only twice??? :?:   Better go back and count the number of posts you've done!  That'll give you the true # of times!!! 8)  8)  8)  :lol:
  Ahhhhhh.......I knew that was coming! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll: Actually,I think I have made 20 meaningfull posts........thats pretty good,when compared to BC's record! :wink:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol: Very funny BC,very funny. :roll:  :lol:  :D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

travo

checking traps
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 09:31:12 PM »
you know, for all the crap you took for it, that wax/dirt thing sounds like a heck of an idea

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
checking traps
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2005, 10:04:25 PM »
yeah im gonna try it. it does sound like it will work
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
checking traps
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2005, 03:07:25 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen: Yeah! I want some of that dirt, too! Good hit, BC!  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Poor Dixie! We are glad you have a good sense of humor! :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

checking traps
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2005, 06:30:25 AM »
I actually thought it was funny! :lol: A lot funnier than 27/7,although that was right funnt too. :D

Offline DIXIEBANJO

checking traps
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2005, 06:31:10 AM »
Thats funny,not funnt.I think I need to stop typing! :oops:

Facebook Comments