November 22, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

Author Topic: Got The Boy Ready To Go  (Read 3066 times)

BBF

Re: Got The Boy Ready To Go
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 03:50:56 PM »
Taking a reality check, at my age and condition I have way to much of both firearms and ammo.None of my offspring is into that sort of thing, so the Missus gets to dispose of it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »
They closed the DC early today, so I got to leave about 2 hours early.  O0   Stopped and got some beer and came home to shoot some guns!  >:D ;D

Took 4 pistols out to shoot, the Taurus .45, Springfield .45, Taurus .327 Fed. Mag., and a little Walther P22 in .22 cal.  Went through about 100 rounds of .45 ACP, 50 rounds of .327, and 100 or so rounds of .22.  I could tell that I hadn't shot in a while.  :x   I was shaking quite a bit and bouncing around, but toward the end I got started grouping where I needed to.  O0

I priced a Ruger SR9 not too long ago at about $425.  I need to get that thing so I can start getting more practice in that's got a little recoil to it.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 06:50:28 AM »
Taking a reality check, at my age and condition I have way to much of both firearms and ammo.None of my offspring is into that sort of thing, so the Missus gets to dispose of it.
Bummer, BBF!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 12:57:59 PM »
The Wheel of Life.

Some turn longer then others. :sad:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 01:08:25 PM »
The Wheel of Life.

Some turn longer then others. :(

Rather than worry about all of that, why don't you just go ahead and send everything down here to me.  O0   I'll take care of the stuff.  >:D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 02:15:07 AM »
Ya don't need all them guns heck all ya need is a shotgun and a .22  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 09:18:35 AM »
Ya don't need all them guns heck all ya need is a shotgun and a .22  ;D
And a .17 HMR!

NOT A MARLIN RIFLE!  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 09:35:59 AM »
I may not be able to do much with the stuff but I can still drool on them. :wink:

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 10:34:56 PM »
Well BBF if your spouse and kids don't want the guns you can always adopt me and let me have them. You can look upon me as the son you never had.

I like Canadian women too!! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Oh Canada!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I can be on the cover of Great White North Magazine too!! :roll: :wink:

It's a beauty, eh?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:39:02 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2012, 09:42:14 AM »
Well BBF if your spouse and kids don't want the guns you can always adopt me and let me have them. You can look upon me as the son you never had.

I like Canadian women too!! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Oh Canada!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I can be on the cover of Great White North Magazine too!! :roll: :wink:

It's a beauty, eh?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 Heck yeah!

Facebook Comments