October 20, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

Author Topic: Anybody heard from Uncle Bucky?  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Anybody heard from Uncle Bucky?
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »
Everyone will miss or lose an animal eventually.(some more than others :roll:) That's Hunting! I'm like J-Bucks, I don't get the shakes til after the shot then it's a full blown adrenaline rush. Sometimes so bad I have a hard time climbing down from my stand. Buck or Doe, the feeling is always the same high that no drug can ever duplicate. I love to see every ones pics and hearing the stories that go with them. In fact , I've shown the pics of BC's deer to several of my hunting buddy's to enjoy. I'll do a little bragging for ya BC, because that is one hell of a deer  O0
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »
Thanks man!  O0   I'm tickled to death with him!

If I've got a deer taking it's time coming in, I'll get the shakes waiting on them because I know as soon as they get where I can shoot, I am!!  Once I put the gun/bow up though, I'm not shaking and am on autopilot.  After the shot though and it's a full blown adrenaline dump, I shake HARD!!  ;D   That buck Saturday, when I shot I knew it was a buck, but didn't know just how good he was.  An hour later when I went to get my arrow and start blood trailing, I was still shaking.  ;D ;D   After the 3+ hour wait and I started back in, I had calmed down and quit shaking.  When I spotted him bedded through the binos and could start to pick out bits & pieces of his rack and saw how big it was, the shakes started all over again!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »
You should know that Chuck Norris doesn't allow people to get the shakes. See it does not happen again. Also remember.....Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting. Chuck Norris goes killing!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:35:32 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »
You should know that Chuck Norris doesn't allow people to get the shakes. See it does not happen again. Also remember.....Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting. Chuck Norris goes killing!
Yeah on that! And he collects ears!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Labman55

• Born on a Mountain-Raised in a Cave!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »
When I was younger, I would get the shakes so bad after the shot that on a couple of occasions I actually BARFED!
Then I started racing!
I raced about anything that had wheels, Dirt Track, Motor Bikes, finally IHRA/NHRA Drag Racing!
I had so many close calls, that I don't get the Adrenalin rushes anymore! Even when I broke an axle at 138 mph., and hit the concrete dividing wall!

I still like to hunt, sometimes I even shoot, but no more rush doing it!
 Now it's just the methodical stalk, draw, release.....Hit or Miss, nothing more,  but it still makes me happy to be able to get out and enjoy Mother Earth!
Every Day above Ground is a good one!
One day your life will pass before your eyes, make sure it was worth watching!!

Facebook Comments