October 23, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

Author Topic: PA muzzleloader.  (Read 551 times)

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
PA muzzleloader.
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »
Going muzzleloader for deer this weekend. Hope i see a doe since that is all i can shoot, during muzzleloader in pa.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: PA muzzleloader.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:23 AM »
Good Luck Fuzz. Hope you find a fat nanny that needs puttin' down ! And a good size doe too  ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: PA muzzleloader.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 07:46:32 AM »
Good luck Fuzz!  O0   Our early muzzleloading season is this weekend also.  One of my cousins is getting married Saturday, so I won't get to hunt then.  I'll probably go give it a shot on Sunday though.

We're only allowed 1 buck in KY, so all I can get now are does.  Hopefully I'll find one that wants to commit suicide on Sunday.  ;) ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments