November 20, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

Author Topic: crow hunting  (Read 5177 times)

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
crow hunting
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 04:39:24 PM »
even the kid got it
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

crow hunting
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 11:15:08 PM »
sign me up for a crow feather jacket, size medium, with an extra tall collar, and bare crow hide pull-out hood.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
crow hunting
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 10:20:18 AM »
ok one crow coat  comin right up.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Squirrelhunter91

crow hunting
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 08:19:50 PM »
I don't get it!!!! Help me..... :evil:

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
crow hunting
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 08:42:18 PM »
Ok.....as fun as this is......Ill break down and tell you what were talkin bout.Actually,no I wont.....this will http://www.worldwidewords.org/articles/eatcrow.htm           :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Have you ever eaten crow squirrelhunter91?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Squirrelhunter91

crow hunting
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 08:46:02 PM »
okey dokey.... but that guy writes from a British P.O.V.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
crow hunting
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 08:59:59 PM »
well i think no i really dont think but uhh that was fun while it lasted

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
crow hunting
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 09:44:21 PM »
i went crow huntin a bunch this year and there was a big flock in buchanan and well its not as big as it was. it was exciting.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
crow hunting
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 11:43:51 PM »
Seriously,a couple of years ago I watched a hunting show featuring Knight&Hale, the game call people.They were crow hunting in an old pecan orchard in Georgia.Alot of great info about the various calls a crow makes,their intelligence,methods of using decoys and hunting them.At the end of the show they grilled them and ate them.Of course they plugged someones seasoning mix but one of them said it tasted alot like duck,the other said they wouldn't insult it with duck....it was better than duck!
  I haven't tried it but somewhere I think I have a cookbook with a crow recipe.This ol' country boy will try to eat almost anything.IF I get hungry enough,I'll let you know what it's like.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments