December 17, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Author Topic: The Stupidity is just Astounding!!!  (Read 265 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
The Stupidity is just Astounding!!!
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
This was on Excalibur's web site.  It's so good, I thought I'd bring it over here.  ;D ;D

Scrath one thief
 Postby theoldarcher » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:10 pm
 As you may have read on an earlier post, I had a tree stand and stick ladder stolen sometime between 7 A.M., and 4 O’clock this past Tuesday from where I hunt at. :evil: I spent 24 years as a cop, half in drug intervention and the other half as an Investigator. It took me four days but I tracked the little thief down this morning and I currently have my tree stand and ladder back. :lol:

The person responsible has recently gotten out of prison (3 months ago) and is on 10 years parole from where I put him in prison for drug trafficking. He lives about ˝ a mile from me :shock: :lol: and he found out by accident (saw me going in the woods while walking his pit bull) where I was hunting at and made it a personal thing to go steal my stuff to get even with me. He is currently resting on his laurels in jail and will be charged with trespassing, theft by taking and a parole violation. Not the kind of hunt I had planned on today…but it’ll do.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 10:16:29 AM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: The Stupidity is just Astounding!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 10:20:30 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 Good cop work! It's rare when that kind of dirtbag gets caught for stealing tree stands and latters, trail cams, dekes, boat motors, etc.

I hope the dirtbag gets a fast trip back to prison!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments