November 22, 2017, 05:53:26 AM

Author Topic: not a newbie not new here either  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Tintennessee

not a newbie not new here either
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:34 PM »
I finally found my way back. i'll try to stick around this time but cant promise anything. So how is everyone? BC still around & is John Andrews still kicking?

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: not a newbie not new here either
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
Welcome back !! I was beginning to think you were gone for good, maybe a victim of the weresquirrels.
 Yes BC is still round and JA is still kickin', but not quite as high as he used to. He may not kick many butts these days, but he's hell on kneecaps.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Tintennessee

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »
twerent no weresquirrels , it was that dern ole big female sasquatch again. ask J.A. he can tell you all about my run ins with her.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »
I think you must be gettin' kinda sweet on her. You show up for a couple months and you let her drag you off for another year or so.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 08:44:53 AM »
I saw your registration come through, looked at the email address and thought, "Why does that name sound familiar?"  ;D

Good to see you back around here man!  O0   Them dang females (of any species) will get ya' into trouble.  You should know that by now.....  :uglystupid2

You been doing any hunting, or has the woman put the catawhompus on that too?  :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Tintennessee

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 06:19:28 PM »
nope no hunting here. i just cant find the time. I've bought a Jeep Rubicon & get off road as much as possible, which isnt often. We bought a house in Springfield Tn. about 1 1/2 years ago and i'm a grandpa" papa", ;D to 2 grandbabies one girl 15 mths old now and 1 boy 4 mths old now. One from each son. They get most of my free time. O0 My son is gearing up for his second deployment to afghanistan >:(. So i'm gearin up for that too. other than that i work all the time. Bout to have hernia surgery in a little over a week. then i'll be off for 2 weeks, one of which the son in the Marines should be home on leave before deploying. I'll try to stick around this time if the wife lets me use the computor.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 10:24:01 AM »
How, Tin! It's great to see ya back! Good luck with your surgery and I hope your family stays safe and well!

Yeah, that long haired female Sasquatch just grabbed you off the campfire stump and that's the last we saw of you! I knew she was up to something because she just moaned and whined around camp until you came to camp. She kept to the shadows just outside the firelight, waiting for her chance to pounce.

We lost her trail when she entered the creek and didn't exit the creek until she reached solid bedrock. We lost her track and knew you was at the mercy of her raging desires!

Her cousin, that big blond female, already had bo captured and cornered in their cave. Two kidnappings in one night, right by the campfire!

We were sure relieved months later when you fellas escaped and made your way back to civilization! 

You two fellas better be really careful! Those two females won't give  up and will be stalking you forever!  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »
ok now that i figured out what my old name on here was. Boy they say your um , um your dangit i forget what it was they say went first, but it was an important something. Anyways i'm back. I'll delete the Tintennessee name now.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 08:41:55 PM »
Boy they say your um , um your dangit i forget what it was they say went first, but it was an important something.

Don't ask John what that would be.  ::)   His has been gone for a LONG time.  Something kind of similar with Mosparky, but it's a little different.  The estrogen overflow in his house takes a toll on a feller after a while.  :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 11:37:02 PM »

Don't ask John what that would be.  ::)   His has been gone for a LONG time.  Something kind of similar with Mosparky, but it's a little different.  The estrogen overflow in his house takes a toll on a feller after a while.  :idiot2

Amen brotha, It's nice to be understood

Facebook Comments