November 18, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

Author Topic: Found My Next Gun!  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Found My Next Gun!
« on: November 08, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »
I'VE GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!  >:D   :o

Taurus Zombie Responder

Based upon the popular Raging Judge Magnum, the new Zombie Defender from Taurus is a prototype weapon for fighting the zombie hordes! Capable of firing .454 Casull, .45 Colt, and both 2.5″ and 3″ .410 shotshells, the Zombie Responder should be ready to provide just the right medicine for those zombies breathing down your neck.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/products/taurus-zombie-responder/?hp=products_title

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

Re: Found My Next Gun!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
DUDE !
You need another gun just as much as a nose ring. :roll:

Hmm that nose ring might even be more useful. :twisted:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 12:08:56 PM »
DUDE !
You need another gun just as much as a nose ring. ::)

BLASPHEMY!!!  :x   A person can never have enough guns!  O0   Besides, I don't have a .454 Casull yet.  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 04:30:18 PM »
You would buy something like that.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 04:40:27 PM »
You would buy something like that.

Dang straight!  O0   A million and one uses!  >:D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
i like it. i often think of my ex as a zombie.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »
remember to save one round. if it looks like you're going to be over run, take the last round and shoot nutz in the leg so the zombies will eat him and you can escape! :D ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 10:26:16 PM »
remember to save one round. if it looks like you're going to be over run, take the last round and shoot nutz in the leg so the zombies will eat him and you can escape! :D ;D ;D >:D >:D ::) ::) ;) ;)

Sounds like a good plan!  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 09:38:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D You need two of them, one on each hip!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 11:47:36 AM »
Come on.  You all know a revolver, on it's own, is not suited for dealing with a Zombie Horde.  I could cetainly see having a revolver as a back up to an AR-15, AK-47, or similar weapon.

My Personal Zombie Protection Package is a S&W M&P-15 MOE, Mossberg 500 Cruiser 12 Gauge, and a Glock 19.
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Facebook Comments