November 22, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

Author Topic: Found My Next Gun!  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Found My Next Gun!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:45 PM »
But with it being able to chamber the .454 Casull, you can take out multiple zombies with each round!  >:D

I could cetainly see having a revolver as a back up to an AR-15, AK-47, or similar weapon.

Would this do?

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
I found this picture especially for you BBF.  ;)

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 05:48:05 PM »
remember. if zombies attack we are to head for long island.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »
Yep, that AR with harpoons and an ACOG would work well.  It would be even better with a Flame Throw Attachment, Side Mounted
Alley Sweeper 12 Gauge, and Grendade Launcher.  O0
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 06:16:32 PM »
not trying to be a buzz kill, but y'all realize there is a plan in case a virus or some type of disease infects large segments of the country and it starts to spread?

depending on the strain or variant. you would either be burned up through extreme high temperature incendiaries or you would be consumed in a big flash followed by a mushroom cloud.

the us no longer uses napalm. we have incindi-gel. same song. different instrument.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 06:55:36 AM »
40mm grenade chain gun, for days you just want to kill zombies.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 10:00:56 AM »
I rely on rosewater followed by chopped garlic pieces.

Facebook Comments