December 12, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

Author Topic: Too Fast, Too Furious  (Read 281 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Too Fast, Too Furious
« on: November 08, 2011, 03:17:31 PM »
Too Fast, Too Furious

On the night of Dec. 14, 2010, Agent Brian Terry of the U.S. Border Patrol was conducting an operation in the desert near Nogales, Ariz. with three members of his team when they came upon a group of five suspected illegal aliens armed with AK 47 variants. Tragically, in the resulting firefight, Terry was fatally wounded. As he lay there bleeding out in the cold winter air of the high desert, Brian Terry looked at his friend and fellow agent and confided, "I can't feel my legs." Those were the last words he uttered. Two of the three rifles recovered from the encounter were traced to an ill conceived operation conducted by the U.S. Justice Department known as Fast and Furious. The Justice Department, with support from President Barack Obama, has consistently tried to cover up the details of Fast and Furious in a stark divergence from the clear and transparent government on which the president campaigned.

Read About It: The Dartmouth
Posted: 11/4/2011 9:22:56 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments