November 21, 2017, 01:24:57 AM

Author Topic: Hey y'all  (Read 1568 times)

Offline legendary

• I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK.
Hey y'all
« on: April 28, 2012, 12:45:42 AM »
I am legend.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK

Offline legendary

Re: Hey y'all
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »
.......and I love eating coots and bullheads and dressing in the latest fashions from Eddie Bauer.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »
Welcome to the Gang, ledgendary! Bullheads, great eating! I hear if a coot is cooked properly, they are good eating, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline legendary

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 10:04:12 AM »
almost raw, the only way to eat a good coot. Bullheads, extra crispy with the skin still on deep fryed.  ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 08:49:09 AM »
almost raw, the only way to eat a good coot. Bullheads, extra crispy with the skin still on deep fried.  ;D
I haven't eaten coot but have eaten a lot of bullheads. I like my bullheads skinned.

We used to smoke a lot of fish every summer. One time, we smoked some bullheads that still had the skin on. From then on, we always skinned them before smoking.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 06:03:21 PM »
I am legend.

Does Will Smith know?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments