November 20, 2017, 10:42:52 AM

Author Topic: What Gun Are You Going To Use?  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Huntinggame

• Hunting Products | Archery Bows for Sale | Deer Hunting Clothing
Re: What Gun Are You Going To Use?
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
Gotta do what you can.  I have a friend who does that, I've even seen people take the deer after I've worked an accident depending on if the office would allow them to take it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 07:41:40 AM »
I ate many a road killed deer in college.  O0   One spring semester, I told the CO in our county to give me a call if he got any road kills on the weekends.  One weekend, I had 6 deer hanging in the barn that I had to skin and process by myself.  :o :tickedoff   ;D   My roommate and I lived off of deer and fried potatoes that semester.  ;D   

The ones that got hit in the head were the best.  O0
  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 I got a head whacked roadkill a few years ago, was not a mark on it except for the head.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2011, 07:43:15 AM »
Gotta do what you can.  I have a friend who does that, I've even seen people take the deer after I've worked an accident depending on if the office would allow them to take it.
One of my fellow officers on my shift has received 3 kills this season, already.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments