October 23, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

Author Topic: How's THIS For A Deer?  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
How's THIS For A Deer?
« on: November 17, 2011, 09:58:00 AM »
Found some pictures this morning of a feak of nature taken in Wolfe County, KY sometime within the past few day.  :o    Wolfe County is in the mountains of eastern KY.  They don't have the population there like in other areas of the state, but they produce some big'ol bucks!

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 10:05:36 AM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: How's THIS For A Deer?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 03:31:57 PM »
WOW! What a freak!  :shock:

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 06:34:18 PM »
Holy droptines!!  :shock:  :shock:
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 09:16:04 AM »
WOW! What a freak!  :shock:
Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 10:30:07 PM »
I'd take it! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:06:57 PM »
Holy droptines!!  :o :o

That's, "Holy Droptines Batman!"  :o ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »
I don't know why you passed on that deer and let the deer walk to that fella, BC.  :roll:  :wink: That buck must have looked like tough eating, I suppose.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 03:09:17 PM »
I don't know why you passed on that deer and let the deer walk to that fella, BC.  ::) ;) That buck must have looked like tough eating, I suppose.

Already used my buck tag.....  :'(

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 09:37:43 AM »

Already used my buck tag.....  :'(
  O0 Oh, well, ya can't eat the antlers. Addition of another room for the wall trophies is pretty expensive, anyhow.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »
  O0 Oh, well, ya can't eat the antlers. Addition of another room for the wall trophies is pretty expensive, anyhow.

You don't know the half of it!  ::)   The one from this year is at the taxidermist now, and I honestly have no idea where I'm going to put it.  I may to to see if I can somehow "slip" it into the living room without the wife knowing.  ::)   Kinda' like squatters rights, if I can get it hung on the wall, it'll be harder for her to make me move it.  O0 ;D

"My room", where I've all the other critters is pretty much full.  :o   There's a little room for a few more sets of antlers, but I've got 3-4 sets that I haven't mounted yet.  ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments