December 17, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Author Topic: How's THIS For A Deer?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: How's THIS For A Deer?
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »
I'm sure I've asked this question before but I've forgotten.

Are organized hunting clubs, where guys get together and lease hunting rights to a certain amount of acreage a big thing in Kentucky now? The reason I ask is that  there is an outdoor magazine published in Georgia that I've seen adds for hunting clubs up in Kentucky. Mostly around the Bowling Green area it seems. I just don't recall organized clubs for deer being a big thing back when I was there. Duck and goose hunting yes, but not deer.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: How's THIS For A Deer?
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 07:01:53 PM »
Nope.  O0   Luckily, that hasn't gotten up here.  The main reason is that there just aren't those big chunks on land like there are down there.  There might be 3-5 guys go together on a lease, or 1 guy that charges guys to come in, but there aren't really that many big "hunt clubs" like you guys have down there.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments