December 14, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Author Topic: Some Kentucky Studs  (Read 1403 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Some Kentucky Studs
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 10:43:11 PM »
You forget I was stationed in Kentucky. If you find yourself anywhere near Ft. Knox or Ft. Campbell you may see some real handsome strapping young men with huge muscles, super athletic bodies, cooler than the other side of the pillow and brighter than the sun.  It's almost a guarantee they'd be mine. If you see some really beautiful women who are their mothers and walk bow legged. You can guarantee they're mine.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »
You forget I was stationed in Kentucky. If you find yourself anywhere near Ft. Knox or Ft. Campbell you may see some real handsome strapping young men with huge muscles, super athletic bodies, cooler than the other side of the pillow and brighter than the sun.  It's almost a guarantee they'd be mine. If you see some really beautiful women who are their mothers and walk bow legged. You can guarantee they're mine.

>:D >:D >:D
 ::) ::) ::)
 ;) ;) ;)

You fall off your meds again?  :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »
Don't blame me! It's the curse of being Space Mountain! They all want a ride!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »
Don't blame me! It's the curse of being Space Mountain! They all want a ride!!

So what does that have to do with all of the big bucks being taken in KY.  :?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 09:02:43 PM »
Absolutely nothing!!

But we all know the anti groups in general and the anti women in particular, come here to fantasize about  eatting my wild meat.....and eatting the venison I kill too. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Facebook Comments