December 16, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

Author Topic: Montana: FWP proposes letting hunters kill problem wolves  (Read 784 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Montana: FWP proposes letting hunters kill problem wolves
« on: November 14, 2011, 04:00:56 PM »
Montana: FWP proposes letting hunters kill problem wolves

Under a new proposal, a hunter chosen by the livestock owner would be allowed to kill wolves year round if Wildlife Services and the state Fish, Wildlife and Parks Department determine that is the best course of action.

Read About It: The Associated Press
Posted: 11/14/2011 9:33:24 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Montana: FWP proposes letting hunters kill problem wolves
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 10:01:22 PM »
Okay. Hear me out. I have a win-win solution.

First. We don't kill any wolves. Hold on!

We drive through Hollywood and the super liberal parts of the country and pick up all the actors, politicians, lawers, all the anti's and their friends. Hollywood elite types and 4/5 of the populations of California, Massachusetts,
Washington DC and places where people call yards, yadds!

We now have a never ending food supply for the wolves. The wolves will not bother the wildlife and the population of left wing dirtbags will be managed by us.

I should get the Nobel Prize for this.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:03:50 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments