December 18, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

Author Topic: Virginia: Humane Society takes aim at hunting on Sunday  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Virginia: Humane Society takes aim at hunting on Sunday
« on: November 22, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »
Virginia: Humane Society takes aim at hunting on Sunday

Virginia is one of a handful of states that still prohibits hunting on Sunday. Virginia State Director of the U.S. Humane Society Laura Donahue wants the century old law to remain on the books.

Read About It: WTVR (Richmond, Va.)
Posted: 11/21/2011 9:51:33 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

Re: Virginia: Humane Society takes aim at hunting on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »
We got the same "bullchit" here. Humane Society= left wing Org.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 09:53:02 PM »
We know this is an old blue law. When people felt Sunday is for church and reflection only. You expect me to believe that any anti-pos is a church goer who believes that Sunday is the Lords day? Bull! These dirtbags will do anything and everything to advance their agenda. I really do want to hurt those people in such a bad way.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 10:14:32 PM »

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »
I've often said I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body!! O0 O0 :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

I'm looking for that witch craft group like you see in movies that is made up of a bunch of beautiful women who run around naked all the time. If I could find one of those........ :D ;D :twisted: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 09:34:36 PM »
Yeah, I've often thought of myself as a lesbian as well.  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments