October 20, 2017, 12:20:10 PM

Author Topic: Anybody scoring????  (Read 3061 times)

BBF

Re: Anybody scoring????
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »
You must have a couple of horse shoes grafted to your butt. I haven't even seen a deer and they sure don't hang around if you missed after the first shot.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »
I may try grafting a horseshoe to my butt. Can't hurt! :wink: O0 :D ;D

But we need to remember the MAIN THANG!

Even if you don't get a deer, as long as you look cool while you're hunting is enough......Perfect hair, pressed and matching camo, boots with no dirt on them, camo rifle that matches camo you have on, even if its dark put on sunglasses, and make sure they're very, very expensive sunglasses, like Oakely............That's enough!! :twisted: :roll: :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »
I may try grafting a horseshoe to my butt. Can't hurt! :wink: O0 :D ;D

But we need to remember the MAIN THANG!

Even if you don't get a deer, as long as you look cool while you're hunting is enough......Perfect hair, pressed and matching camo, boots with no dirt on them, camo rifle that matches camo you have on, even if its dark put on sunglasses, and make sure they're very, very expensive sunglasses, like Oakely............That's enough!! :twisted: :roll: :D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D And sporting a billion candlepower flashlight!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2011, 07:51:32 PM »
Not a thing on Saturday, there is no hunting on Sunday here but I did take out that Husky rifle I bought and spent way more money on it then any other rifle I ever had. It still looks ugly  :crazy2
The bolt still sticks when ejecting unless held in a specific way.

However  that sucker SHOOTS !! 8) :) :)

I don't have a lot of different bullets for it but a large number of powders.
I didn't matter what or how much I pushed that big Hornady RN with, any would have been curtains for a deer at 100 yards without any adjustments on the scope. I'm impressed, not so much on the lack of deer here.

The snow is all gone, the grass is still green and we barely have Frost at night if any and this  Saturday is the end of the Season.

Facebook Comments