October 17, 2017, 02:02:31 AM

Author Topic: Some Indiana Bucks  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Some Indiana Bucks
« on: November 30, 2011, 07:52:22 PM »
How are these for some deer?  :o   All of these were taken in Indiana this year.

This one is supposed to be 191"

This one is supposed to be around 205".  28" inside, 8" around at the bases, 22 scoreable points.

184" taken by a 10 year old.....  ::)

Links to the stories and where I got the pictures.

http://huntingindiana.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=deerhunting&action=display&thread=40239

http://huntingindiana.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=deerhunting&action=display&thread=40091

http://www.realtree.com/hunting/articles-and-how-to/Tristin-Scudder-big-Indiana-buck

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Some Indiana Bucks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 07:56:23 PM »
If you mouse over the pictures and the cursor turns into a hand, you can click on it for a larger picture.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 08:52:59 AM »
 :shock: O0 Big deer!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
Another state with big deer, public land with big deer.......and the kicker......over the counter tags!!!!!!!

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
Where's Indiana?  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments