October 23, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

Author Topic: Who Else Crossbow Hunts?  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Who Else Crossbow Hunts?
« on: December 12, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »
Just curious who else on here hunts with a crossbow?  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Who Else Crossbow Hunts?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:52:44 PM »
What's a crossbow? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 04:29:31 PM »
But as you know BC the crossbow is an unfair advantage for the game being hunted and compound bows and only compound bows should be allowed. Everybody knows that compound only hunters are smarter and know more than all other forms of non firearm hunting! We should defer to their expertise! The idea that to allow someone a choice and try and expand hunter participation by giving people more options is stupid and is an anathema to those of us who know whats best for you and people should  do exactly as we tell them. Using a crossbow is just as bad as people who use dogs to hunt with. Either be like us or get out of hunting!!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:37:40 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
But as you know BC the crossbow is an unfair advantage for the game being hunted and compound bows and only compound bows should be allowed. Everybody knows that compound only hunters are smarter and know more than all other forms of non firearm hunting! We should defer to their expertise! The idea that to allow someone a choice and try and expand hunter participation by giving people more options is stupid and is an anathema to those of us who know whats best for you and people should  do exactly as we tell them. Using a crossbow is just as bad as people who use dogs to hunt with. Either be like us or get out of hunting!!!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 10:05:11 PM »
Can I be on the cover of Crossbow Magazine? :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 11:18:47 PM »
Can I be on the cover of Crossbow Magazine? >:D >:D ::) ::)

I done told you NO!  :x   Not unless you wear shades and pose in a wheeled transport vehicle.  ::)   Also, you have to rape the outdoor industry and shame them into giving you stuff.  ;)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 10:16:17 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 09:51:59 PM »

I done told you NO!  :x   Not unless you wear shades and pose in a wheeled transport vehicle.  ::)   Also, you have to rape the outdoor industry and shame them into giving you stuff.  ;)

OK, but I expect you to spend $45,000.00 to send me first class to hunt the Ding-Dong-Ling-Long of central Asia! You can be my ghost writer and tell the world how great I am!

Facebook Comments