December 18, 2017, 02:15:42 AM

Author Topic: Virginia: Drop the Sunday hunting ban  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Virginia: Drop the Sunday hunting ban
« on: December 13, 2011, 02:06:06 PM »
I like this guy!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Virginia: Drop the Sunday hunting ban

It's that time of year again when things are going to start moving and shaking at the General Assembly in Richmond. That means it's time for us to talk about the Sunday Hunting Ban in Virginia again. The Commonwealth is one of only a handful of states that still has a Sunday Hunting Ban in place. We can thank the good old boys in the Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources Committee for this ancient and narrow sighted law. These guys shoot down, no pun intended, legislation to end the Sunday hunting ban every year and it never even gets out of committee.

Read About It: The News & Messenger (Manassas, Va.)
Posted: 12/13/2011 9:11:17 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments