December 17, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Author Topic: National survey shows continued support for hunting and shooting sports  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
National survey shows continued support for hunting and shooting sports

As Pennsylvania hunters hang their guns on the rack following the 2011 firearms deer season, a new nationwide survey confirms continuing popular support for hunting, target shooting and shooting sports in general.

Read About It: Pittsburgh Post Gazettte
Posted: 12/12/2011 3:27:52 PM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: National survey shows continued support for hunting and shooting sports
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
Of course the REAL reason hunting is supported by most is because I hunt. They just show my picture and all the women want to be with me and all the men want to be like me.

BCs picture had the same effect on the trannys who hunt survey!! :-P :twisted: :roll: :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: National survey shows continued support for hunting and shooting sports
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 04:50:50 PM »
Of course the REAL reason hunting is supported by most is because I hunt. They just show my picture and all the women want to be with me and all the men want to be like me.

BCs picture had the same effect on the trannys who hunt survey!! :P >:D ::) :D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments