November 21, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Author Topic: Mess of bluegills and a few trout  (Read 2683 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Mess of bluegills and a few trout
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »
You can't have a fish fry without bream, crappie and catfish! :wink: O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »
You can't have a fish fry without bream, crappie and catfish! :wink: O0

Whats bream?

did you mean Jim Beam?
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
Whats bream?

did you mean Jim Beam?

You Yankees.........  ::)   Bream are sunfish, which are another type of panfish.  O0   Also another name for bluegill.

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 12:45:38 PM »
oh, i know all about sunfish, we use to give them away too, or stomp them on the bank or feed them to the pigs and chickens...  never heard of them being called bream though...  you suthin folk ought to keep it straight with the rest of the world.  I'm really surprised i didn't learn more about these panfish while i lived in Tampa, i was there for 3 years and spent hours and hours catchin bass and stuff out of the ocean...  not with any of the natives floridiots though.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
See, that was your problem.  ::)   First, ya' gotta go to the creeks and rivers to catch the "good" fish.  None of that panzy ocean fishing.  If you'd done that, then you might have gotten a proper edjumucation.  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 05:12:36 PM »
First thing BC and I have to do is teach you to fish. We don't stomp on fish or feed them to chickens and pigs. When we go fishing, we catch only the species we're fishing for.

Second, the people you were fishing with in Florida were not from there. Native Floridians are almost extinct. Chances are you went fishing with some dytp. (dam* yankee transplant) The major reason  the quality of life in Florida has gotten bad over the years. If they were idiots, it's guaranteed they were yankees or only first generation Floridians, which is just as bad.

If you come down though we'll teach you to fish. Put on an old fashion Southern fish fry. And if you're really nice, we'll even take you noodlin' In fact, we'll let you do it at night!

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 05:18:10 PM »
First thing BC and I have to do is teach you to fish..................

Uh, Bo, that wasn't me.  That was the DYTP Duneman.  ;)   You keep that up, we'll have to start calling you John.  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 05:26:51 PM »
I was talking to Duneman! Please don't call me...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I was pointing out Dunes inability to catch fish(its a joke dune) Since he was having to stomp and kill the unwanted fish!! You and I would have to show him the ropes!! Since when we go, we catch only the species we're after! :D ;D :wink:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 05:29:01 PM by bohicajuan »

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:03 AM »
I was talking to Duneman! Please don't call me...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I was pointing out Dunes inability to catch fish(its a joke dune) Since he was having to stomp and kill the unwanted fish!! You and I would have to show him the ropes!! Since when we go, we catch only the species we're after! :D ;D :wink:

You know what they say, you gotta kiss some frogs before you get a prince!  ;) 

All the sunfish i ever caught and stomped were in pursuit of a large bass, neither species can resist a fat night crawler in my grandmas bass bond.  i find it funny now thinking back about how many i chucked back and how tasty those suckers would be...  hind sight is 20/20. 

I am pretty sure i ain't a yankee too!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 03:21:31 PM »
You know it's funny how depending on where you live, determines what you call a particular species of fish. In Georgia  crappie is pronounced crapy. In Alabama it's pronounced cropy and in Florida they're called speckled perch.

In certain areas of south Georgia, largemouth bass are called trout. No joke.

Then for saltwater fish, you have what they call dolphin in Florida, but in Hawaii and California they're called mahi mahi and in Maryland and Norhy Carolina they're called Dorado. Not to be confused with the Dorado fish that is found off Mexico.

Facebook Comments