October 23, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

Author Topic: New in here.........  (Read 4537 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New in here.........
« on: January 21, 2005, 01:41:37 PM »
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in here living in Canada. Surfin the web I came across this forum and thought I would pop in and maybe pass the long months 'til the next hunting season bs'ing with fellow hunters.
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

travo

New in here.........
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 11:09:03 PM »
ya came to the right place. come on in, set a spell. i bet yer goin nuts without hockey this year,eh?

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New in here.........
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 11:57:58 PM »
You bet..........seems kinda weird not watchin my Bruins playing. Oh well, next year. This is a bad time of year........big game hunting's over and bear huntin is a long way off. But at least I get to see a fair bit of game up where I am workin right now. Moose, elk, mulies and a few whitetails to boot.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
New in here.........
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 12:10:53 AM »
Quote from: bare_trax
But at least I get to see a fair bit of game up where I am workin right now.

Eh?  Well don'tcha know!

:D Sorry, us Redneck Southerners can't help but make fun of ya'.  Ya'll talk funny! :D  :D  :D  :D  8)

Welcome to the board!  Don't let anyone scare you off.  We're all just havin' fun.  It's kinda' like one of them there initiations................ :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New in here.........
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2005, 02:12:27 AM »
Scare me off..............heck we got grizzly's up here an our fair share of ugly wemen...............lmao. Truth be known, I'd rather face a grizzly. Thanks for the welcome into the forum. Its neat to be able to talk about shared interests in hunting with other people from around the globe. Seems lately that hunters, and hunting in general, seems to be on a downward slide. We are doing our best up here in the north to continue on with our hunting heritage by trying to bring the youngsters into the sport. That is, when it warms up an we can get outta our igloo's, eh! Hopefully the tradition never dies. I look forward to putting my 2 cents into some of the forums in here, and maybe learning a few things in the process. Might even make some friends in here as well, who knows. Thanks again for the welcome.
                                                        Terry

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
New in here.........
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2005, 10:52:44 AM »
I think ol' bare_trax is our kind of people!   :D   Welcome!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
New in here.........
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2005, 01:59:38 PM »
Well jump in wherever....   And welcome!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

april

New in here.........
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2005, 11:30:42 PM »
Howdy and welcome!!  :D

What part of Canada are ya from? I have a good friend in B.C. up thatta way.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
New in here.........
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2005, 11:57:37 PM »
Welcome bare_trax! :D Hope ya like this here site!! :D
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline DIXIEBANJO

New in here.........
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2005, 06:21:20 PM »
Hi trax!Good to have you aboard. :D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments