October 20, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

Author Topic: Nelson County Man Charged With 88 Counts Of Deer-related Violations  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Nelson County Man Charged With 88 Counts Of Deer-related Violations   

FRANKFORT, Ky. - A Nelson County man is facing multiple wildlife violations in an ongoing investigation by the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.

Kevin Barnette, 43, of Bardstown, is facing 88 counts of illegally taking or possessing deer or their antlers. Eighty-five of the charges are related to possessing illegal antlers. He also is charged with one count of killing over the limit of antlered deer during the current deer season.

Full Story at:  http://fw.ky.gov/newsrelease.asp?nid=1044
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Nelson County Man Charged With 88 Counts Of Deer-related Violations
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »
guys like that ought to be tied to a tree and cover in fire antz and chiggers!  that really ticks me off, when guys are taking game illegally ESPECIALLY for antlers.
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »
Yep!  :tickedoff   I've got no problem with ANYONE who shoots a deer, at any time of the year, to eat and feed their family.  Someone that shoots stuff just for the antlers should be whipped with a rubber hose!  :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
Yeah on that! I hope they hang him!

I've had the pleasure of busting professional poachers.  :twisted: Some received hefty fines, some received prison time and fines.

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments