October 19, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

Author Topic: UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:57:52 PM »
UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations

Charges related to the improper handling of game by UFC superstar Brock Lesnar were read aloud in an Alberta court last Thursday. Lesnarís Albertan guide, Chad Stryker, was also charged.

Full Story:  http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/newshound/2011/12/ufc-star-brock-lesnar-charged-wildlife-violations?cmpid=enews122011

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
This one doesn't pass the smell test. Maybe someone in Alberta doesn't like Brock or his guide?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 07:40:13 PM »
Did you see the other article in Outdoor Life dealing with all the Burmese pythons that are all over Florida? They're scared the snake can destroy the eco system and can live as far west as Texas and as far north as Virginia. Let's take Nutz down there and use him as bait to scare all the pythons away. Think of all the money we could make!!!! Think of all the states that would let us hunt for free!!!! Think of all the votes we'd get as hunters of the year!!! 8) :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 12:27:46 PM »
Did you see the other article in Outdoor Life dealing with all the Burmese pythons that are all over Florida? They're scared the snake can destroy the eco system and can live as far west as Texas and as far north as Virginia. Let's take Nutz down there and use him as bait to scare all the pythons away. Think of all the money we could make!!!! Think of all the states that would let us hunt for free!!!! Think of all the votes we'd get as hunters of the year!!! 8) :roll: :roll: :roll:

well from raising burms, i can say first hand, they will be a force to recon with, but with that said lets go hunting.....
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 03:12:39 PM »
well from raising burms, i can say first hand, they will be a force to recon with, but with that said lets go hunting.....

Well, now we know where they all came from... :roll:
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Morax

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 10:58:49 AM »
Well, now we know where they all came from... :roll:
hahha no but when i was in Florida i did have 2 excape but the was royal pythons, but i knew enough about em so i was able to track and recover both...

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 09:29:36 PM »
Did you see where Lesnar got his clocked cleaned? He took a whoppin' fo' sho'! He said afterward, he's going to retire. Yea, That's probably a good idea. :buck2 :buck2 :buck2

Offline Morax

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »
Did you see where Lesnar got his clocked cleaned? He took a whoppin' fo' sho'! He said afterward, he's going to retire. Yea, That's probably a good idea. :buck2 :buck2 :buck2
yeah well he "was" the biggest kid on the block, never got trained just went into it like a street fight, then when he got in there with someone with training he got thumped, then went for training, had some serious health issues, and got thumped again, realized his ship passed, and got out while he could still count to 4....

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »
Yea old brock tried his hand at rastlin' and pro football(he tried out for the Vikings and got cut) then went the MMA route. I guess now he can settle down and spend that quality time with his wife Sable from WWE and Playboy magazine. Wonder if they'll still be together this time next year? :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:49:01 AM »
Wonder if they'll still be together this time next year? >:D ::) ;)

Why?  You looking for sloppy seconds?  :?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments