December 16, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

Author Topic: UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations  (Read 3195 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: UFC Star Brock Lesnar Charged With Wildlife Violations
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »

Why?  You looking for sloppy seconds?  :?

Sloppy seconds? I'm the one who broke her in!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink:

She walked like a penguin for a month afterward! :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 07:01:28 PM »
Got me on the cover Oh My God That's Huge Magazine!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 10:52:50 AM »
Brock for sure isn't the sharpest tool in the box!  ;D

What kind of a moron doesn't tag his deer?  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments