December 11, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

Author Topic: 2 More But 1 The Hard Way  (Read 4650 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: 2 More But 1 The Hard Way
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 04:04:42 PM »
I see you've got a camo orange jacket on and a solid orange vest over it. Is orange camo by itself not legal?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »
I see you've got a camo orange jacket on and a solid orange vest over it. Is orange camo by itself not legal?

Nope.  Gotta be solid unbroken orange as the outer layer.

Actually, that jacket had been under 2 other layers when I was hunting.  ;D   It was freaking COLD that morning!  The guy that owns in front of our land has been doing a little bit of logging up there and the road going up the hill was pretty muddy because of it.  Going in, the ground and mud was frozen so it wasn't an issue.  Coming back down at about 12:00 PM, all of the mud had had a chance to thaw out a little.  :o   It added for a little more excitement coming down the hill on that 4 wheeler in all of that.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 05:11:20 PM »
While going down that hill you could have been singing the old Paul Simon hit....Slip Sliding Away! ;D :D

Too bad about the orange. Here its a minimum of 500 square inches above the waist, and most jackets are like 900 so they don't care if its solid or not. Plus here an orange hat counts toward the size too. I've got an orange dew rag that I've worn on hot days and that by itself is close to 100 inches.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »
BC sounds like you've figured out a way to tenderize em without ever having to skin em or quarter em up. O0 Someday i'm gonna get back into the woods with a gun. :'(
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2011, 04:10:47 PM »
Great job BC!!! I get off in an hour then not back to work till Jan. 3rd!!! I'll be back in eastern NC doing a little bunnie chasin and deer hunting all next week. I need just one or two more for the freezer.

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Facebook Comments