October 17, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

Poll

Should the board be expanded to include fishing?

Yes -  that way we cover all seasons of the year...Huntin' and Fishin'  - what else is there?
6 (75%)
No  -  the board is fine the way it is!
0 (0%)
Maybe later - just not right now!
0 (0%)
No - I think we should have a ________ section instead!
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 19, 2003, 02:37:00 PM

Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
What do you think?
« on: November 19, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »
I've been thinking about adding another category for the board.  Alot of us pick back up with fishing during "off" season.  (Of course anyone fishing during hunting season will be struck by lightning.   Laws of nature - I don't make them, I just live by them.  :) )  What'cha think?  Anyone want to add a fishing section and let the tall tales fly?

Here's your chance to vote!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ck

What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 11:59:13 AM »
Yep

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
What do you think?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 08:03:59 PM »
Yep Yep :D  :lol:  :wink:

Jen :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
What do you think?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2003, 09:26:19 PM »
I think you should probably add a gun, turkey, small game, community, or Classified (for sale), section before a fishing section.

Not to dampen anyone's hopes, but from what I've seen on other boards, those areas get more hits and topics than fishing sections do.

Just my thoughts though!  I've been out of circulation for a while with a bad back.  It could be the Lortab talking....... :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
What do you think?
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 05:05:26 PM »
hey a small game section would be great. and i think it would be better right now than the fishing. later, a fishing section would be good. just an idea.  :D  :D
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Facebook Comments