November 21, 2017, 08:58:52 PM

Author Topic: It's Not to Early.....  (Read 1262 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
It's Not to Early.....
« on: January 19, 2012, 06:31:28 PM »
To start thinking about what you're going to get me for next Christmas.

All that talk about timber rifles when BBF got his hind, reminded me of a great place you can buy me a timber rifle.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :roll: :wink:

www.grizzlycustom.com
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: It's Not to Early.....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 09:19:09 AM »
All they do on the lever guns is just tweek them a little and pretty them up.  Guaranteed that my stock Marlins will kill critters just as dead as those things though.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 02:05:11 PM »
Being a southpaw myself I like leverguns. At the moment I don't have one and would be in deep do-do if I added one more "want to have" item like that.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 03:17:44 PM »
Being a southpaw myself I like leverguns. At the moment I don't have one and would be in deep do-do if I added one more "want to have" item like that.

I'm a firm believer in that what the wife don't know won't hurt her (about guns).  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »
All they do on the lever guns is just tweek them a little and pretty them up.  Guaranteed that my stock Marlins will kill critters just as dead as those things though.  ;)

When oh when will you learn?

In order to get on the cover of Tweeked Guns Monthly, you need a TWEEKED gun! Now here's what I want you to do. Call the gun company and threaten them with bad publicity if they don't give you at least one of each rifle they make. Try and get a few free hunts while you're at it.

I'm sure they'll give in once you do that! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 07:25:21 PM »
When oh when will you learn?

In order to get on the cover of Tweeked Guns Monthly, you need a TWEEKED gun! Now here's what I want you to do. Call the gun company and threaten them with bad publicity if they don't give you at least one of each rifle they make. Try and get a few free hunts while you're at it.

I'm sure they'll give in once you do that! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, I would, but I don't have an "angle" or anything to hold against them or yell DISCRIMINATION over.  ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 09:19:12 PM »

Yeah, I would, but I don't have an "angle" or anything to hold against them or yell DISCRIMINATION over.  ::)

Crap!! I knew I forgot something!! :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 09:34:53 AM »

:roll: Too bad!

Maybe two new Brownings from BC next Christmas, bo? And a custom handmade bow? BC could send you some Kentucky hotties. But if you feed them, they won't leave. It has to be mighty crowded at your place, already!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments