October 19, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

Author Topic: Virginia: Some lawmakers take aim at ending the ban on Sunday hunting  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Virginia: Some lawmakers take aim at ending the ban on Sunday hunting

Will the Capitol remain a killing field for legislation that would allow hunting on Sunday? Virginia is one of 11 states to prohibit or restrict hunting on Sunday. Lawmakers have resisted efforts to roll back a ban that has survived as Sunday "blue laws" were swept into the dust bin of history.

Read About It: The Virginian Pilot (Norfolk, Va.)
Posted: 1/20/2012 9:48:08 AM

Note: Many news sites archive stories after a short period of time. If the link above is expired please contact the site for information about accessing this story.

Copyright 2011, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Virginia: Some lawmakers take aim at ending the ban on Sunday hunting
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »
11 states? That many? I know North Carolina is one that prohibits Sunday hunting. I thought Pennsylvania was another, but might be wrong on that one. Wonder who the rest are?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments