October 24, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

Author Topic: in yer travels  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Morax

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
in yer travels
« on: January 26, 2012, 12:08:30 PM »
throughout the various gun shops and or pawn shops keep yer eyes open for .41 AE rounds, loaded unloaded reloaded dont care.. just looking for some more brass.. thaNKS FOLKS.
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: in yer travels
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:49 PM »
I'm going to a gun show next Saturday. I'll check for you! O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 07:56:28 AM »
I'm going to a gun show next Saturday. I'll check for you! O0
once fired its usually going for around a buck a piece, if they know what they got.. if not ya can usually get it lots cheaper..

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 09:53:25 AM »
Will do, Morax.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 03:24:53 PM »
Going nowhere !! Snow !!
Gas went up to $ 4.96 per US gal today :tickedoff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
Going nowhere !! Snow !!
Gas went up to $ 4.96 per US gal today :tickedoff
:tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff Dang, BBF!

I recently replaced our second vehicle( Dodge Neon) with an all WD Mazda Tribute that is easier on gas than my truck. I hate these ripoff gas prices!  :tickedoff  I still prefer my truck for my own use.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 04:23:47 PM »
Going to the gun show tomorrow and we'll let you know. Pretty sure there's a guy who has a table there with brass of all types.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Morax

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 05:50:42 PM »
Going to the gun show tomorrow and we'll let you know. Pretty sure there's a guy who has a table there with brass of all types.

thanks BO!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 07:45:35 PM »
Of course he'll charge you $2.50 - $3 per case though to sell them to you Morax.  ::)   After all, he's got his hookers to pay for.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »
Well I went to the gun show and the guy I was 1000% certain had .41s wasn't there. I missed the last gun show too and was told that he wasn't at that one either.

I don't know what happened to him, he always has a table and enough brass to build an entire horn section for the London Philharmonic. I'm sorry amigo but he was the only one who I know as regular who carried them. I'll keep an eye out for others though.

Facebook Comments