November 23, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

Author Topic: Let's see your Fishing Machine!  (Read 971 times)

Offline Bowhunter57

Let's see your Fishing Machine!
« on: January 29, 2012, 03:43:49 PM »
Last year I purchased a kayak to get into some local ponds, for bass/bluegill fishing. As it turned out the kayak ended up putting me into bigger lakes and trolling for all kinds of fish. About $300 or so, will put you into a good kayak...then come the accesssories. 8) I installed a couple of flush mount rod holders, a couple of trolling deck mount rod holders, a fishfinder, a new seat and a couple of boat cleats to tie off an anchor or two...if I need one.

Let's see some pics of your fishing machine! O0
Bowhunter57
There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those that have hunted them long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
- E. Hemmingway

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Let's see your Fishing Machine!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 09:36:44 PM »
I've been using  an inflatable float tube and waders here in Georgia, since the mid 1970's. I use it to fish in the Chattahoochee river that runs through Atlanta and in some of the wider streams up in the mountains.

You really don't need a boat to trout fish here, but boats like yours are becoming more popular in areas of the river and it wouldn't surprise me to see them take over from float tubes in the not so distant future.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Let's see your Fishing Machine!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 01:18:32 AM »
for now my "machine" is a pair of cutoffs and old tennys, or chest waders in cooler weather. I've had the wants for a kayak for exactly what you are doing for sometime now. But in my situation the investment would be times 3 (at least) and things get out of hand fast.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments