October 20, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

Author Topic: Georgia: Senate passes hunting bills  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Georgia: Senate passes hunting bills
« on: February 02, 2012, 10:23:32 AM »
Georgia: Senate passes hunting bills

Posted on February 1, 2012

Georgia hunters would be allowed to use gun silencers and terminally ill youngsters who want to hunt could fulfill their last wishes under two bills that the state Senate passed Tuesday.

Read the article: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

Re: Georgia: Senate passes hunting bills
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:16:11 PM »
Terminal Ill last wish !!  Shoot a Democrat or PETA member, maybe both?  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 04:31:21 PM »
You are welcome! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 10:44:19 PM »
I'm going to be on the cover of Georgia Gun Suppressor Magazine.

Years ago I was watching the old tv show The Equalizer with my father. This one guy had a suppressor on his Walther and my father called it a "quieter"

When I got back to Fort Campbell, guess what we started calling suppressors? :D ;D :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments