November 18, 2017, 03:21:47 AM

Author Topic: Oh Wow! Oh Wow!! Oh Wow!!!  (Read 1086 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Oh Wow! Oh Wow!! Oh Wow!!!
« on: February 02, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »
Do you believe in Karma? I know I do.

Just the other day we're talking about timber rifles and scout rifles, and wouldn't you just know it? I'm looking over at the Ruger website and low and behold, they have a scout rifle called the Gunsite Scout rifle in .308 and .243!

This must be a sign from above. This must be like Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade!
Only here, It's Atlanta Bohica and the Raiders of the Lost Gun. BC will be the chubby Arab guy who wore the red fez everywhere. Nutz can be the guy who got lost in his own library. :-P :twisted: :roll:

I've got to have this rifle. If I get it, I'll be a sure bet to be on the cover of Ruger Monthly!

And isn't that what it's all about? Now. If I can just con.....I mean persuade someone to buy the rifle for me....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Oh Wow! Oh Wow!! Oh Wow!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
Bo, aren't you single???  I thought i remember reading that, if thats the case you should be buying all of us guns!  i make decent money till my wife and uncle sam get ahold of my check...  you single folk only gotta deal with uncle sam, unless your previous marital status is also depleting your bank account, then i could understand.
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 10:13:17 AM »
Bo, aren't you single???  I thought i remember reading that, if thats the case you should be buying all of us guns!  i make decent money till my wife and uncle sam get ahold of my check...  you single folk only gotta deal with uncle sam, unless your previous marital status is also depleting your bank account, then i could understand.
Yeah! How about that, bo? If I had a vanpire ex, I would buy her a one way ride on a Polish submarine.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 10:31:12 AM »

Yep, he's single.  Nope, he's not paying anything to Satan's Daughter.

Dune, that's what I've been thinking too.  ::)   He still ain't even got his own computer yet!  Maybe if he would quit having to pay for all of those hookers, he might have some money to get a computer and more guns.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 04:19:42 PM »
First off. I'm a cop. I have no money. We get paid twenty cents a week and most of that goes to taxes. I haven't eatten since 2006. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm always poor. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Second. BC is the one with all the money. He has more guns than he can count and a computer with a 60" screen in every room of the house. Including the bathroom. Us poor civil servants are lucky if we can afford an AM radio. My radio isn't working because it needs batteries and I haven't been able to afford those since 1994. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

If you doubt that, take a look at the cover of Poverty Magazine. I've been on the cover since 1989. I'm also on the cover of I Ain't Got no Guns Quarterly Magazine. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

And I'm also on the cover of Boohoo, Poor, Poor Pitiful Me Magazine. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I can't even afford to breathe.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

BC puts his fez on and drives by the garbage can I live in and throws me scrapes every 3rd Tuesday of the month.....As long as the month as the letter "Z" in it somewhere. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm going to be on the cover of Better Homes and Garbage Cans in May, so keep an eye out for it.
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »
Yeah, right.  ::)   Poor pitiful Bo.  ::) :buck2   Like I said, if you would just quit paying for it and take matters into "your own hands", you might have some money.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
The Albino Anaconda has NEVER had to pay for IT! The women can't stay away from IT!! The yearn and long for it! And boy do I mean LONG!!!

Plus. You can't take the Anaconda into "Your Own Hands", because even King Kongs hands wouldn't be big enough to get a grip on mine!!!

Don't believe me? Well, just take a look at the cover of "Oh My God It's Huge" Magazine this month!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »
  :'( :roll: ;D Poor bo! So gifted yet so poor!

I read an article in a poor excuse of a gun magazine a while back about the Ruger Scout rifle. The author was a lousy shot and an even worse writer. He suggested 1 1/2" and 2 1/2" groups at 100 yards were fantastic.  :shock: :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments