February 18, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Author Topic: No dog today  (Read 977 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
No dog today
« on: February 06, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
I thought the jinx was fixed. NOPE, Today I was out for a Morning hunt. I did 7 sets in what I thought would be great spots, Over the years we had shot coyotes in all the spots. BUT today I drew a blank. The weather had been good up to today with light winds and sunny and warm. TODAY I had 12 mph North east winds and snow with temps around 30*. Now thats not bad for here in February but way less than last week. I tried it all and Nothing. I did see a great snowy owl that was cool...  Man the down payment on a four wheeler is going to have to wait...

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: No dog today
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 09:33:00 AM »
Thats a cool pic of the owl, i thought it was a seagul when i first saw it because the coloration is so similar.
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: No dog today
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 10:31:25 AM »
Mighty poor eating, those owls.  :wink: ;D

Nice pic, D!

Too bad about the 'yotes not showing and the downpayment on the 4 wheeler.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments