October 17, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Author Topic: FOX Bans Firearms and Ammunition Advertisements  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
FOX Bans Firearms and Ammunition Advertisements
« on: February 11, 2012, 11:34:20 AM »
FOX Bans Firearms and Ammunition Advertisements

February 1, 2012 By Larry Keane

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) the trade association for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting sports industry has learned that FOX Sports Media Group has banned advertisements featuring firearms and ammunition from its coverage of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) events.

Read the rest of the article:  National Shooting Sports Foundation

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: FOX Bans Firearms and Ammunition Advertisements
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »
I posted my 2 cents worth to them because of their anti stance.  :tickedoff :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:05:49 PM »
I hate to say I told you so....

Fox has tried to pass itself off as a conservative outlet. They try and say people like Bill O'Reilly
and Sean Hannity and others are on our side. They're not and never have been. Their outright hatred towards white southerners is seen every g@dda** day. They see gun owners and shooting sports as endemic to the South (it's not but since when does the news media care about the facts and the truth?) and therefore okay to attack and try and destroy.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
I hate to say I told you so....

Fox has tried to pass itself off as a conservative outlet. They try and say people like Bill O'Reilly
and Sean Hannity and others are on our side. They're not and never have been. Their outright hatred towards white southerners is seen every g@dda** day. They see gun owners and shooting sports as endemic to the South (it's not but since when does the news media care about the facts and the truth?) and therefore okay to attack and try and destroy.
Yeah on that, bo! They have never given a hoot what's right or wrong. They just want more viewers and are pretty good at being going with the flow politicians. Honest journalism is dead.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments