November 24, 2017, 07:18:07 PM

Author Topic: A Little Too Far??  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
A Little Too Far??
« on: February 14, 2012, 03:19:01 PM »
If she thinks she's got it bad now, just wait until we introduce her to the meat-eating Bohica!  :o

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/does-peta-ad-featuring-young-pantsless-woman-neckbrace-222920818.html

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: A Little Too Far??
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
What a crock! That girl spent the night with me and then spent 3 weeks in the hospital before she could walk again and make the commercial. She needed the neckbrace for both the whiplash and the gagging that occured.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: A Little Too Far??
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »
What a crock! That girl spent the night with me and then spent 3 weeks in the hospital before she could walk again and make the commercial. She needed the neckbrace for both the whiplash and the gagging that occured.
And she didn't even show up with beer! Needless to say, you won't see her again, until tonight, probably. Another convert, I bet. Have her stop by and at least pick up some burgers and beer on her way to your place tonight.  O0

;D ;D ;D I watched the ad, was very entertaining! So was the one with the couple on the sidewalk.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments