November 21, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

Author Topic: Purple Squirrels?  (Read 3220 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Purple Squirrels?
« on: February 15, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »
If I didn't know any better, I'd swear John had something to do with this.   :?   If it had more rainbow colors on it, I'd think it migrated from Ashville, NC.  ;D

Pennsylvania’s purple squirrel a rainbow-colored riddle 

A bright purple squirrel trapped by a Pennsylvania couple has experts offering all sorts of theories -- but no concrete answers.
Percy and Connie Emert from
Jersey Shore, Pa., trapped the brightly colored creature while trying to keep the birds safe in their backyard feeder, reported Accuweather.com. They told the weather service they had no explanation for the rodent’s deep purple color.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/02/10/pennsylvanias-purple-squirrel-rainbow-colored-riddle/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1mTCpJARS

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Purple Squirrels?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 07:33:42 PM »
Purple squirrel all in my brain
magazine covers don't seem the same
shining my flashlight but it might have a crack
I'm only here when I can pat my back.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:36:53 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:35:39 PM »
Now that's something you don't see everyday, at least not without a little chemical assistance. When I saw the title I thought "what has he been smoking ?" The pic even got a WTF from the breadwinner.
 I'm thinking a white squirrel that had an incident after being trapped once before. That coloration had some chemical assistance of it's own.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:04 AM »
The leading theory seems to be that he fell in the liquid in a Port-A-Potty.  ;D   Couldn't have happened to a better animal.  :knuppel2 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 12:06:26 AM »
The leading theory seems to be that he fell in the liquid in a Port-A-Potty.  ;D   Couldn't have happened to a better animal.  :knuppel2 ;D

;D ;D ;D Even my tight azz would have paid to see that happen
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 09:12:37 AM »
now thats really not getting any...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 09:16:19 AM »
 :shock: I would think the color had to have some kind of chemical assist.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
i wonder if the little sucker had been eating beets or some other fruit or otherwise that was heavy on the dyes!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:24 AM »
I bet the squirrel got paintballed.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »
Well DUH .............. Easter squirrel that didn't get found , we dye most of ours orange . Makes em easier for the kids to find
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Facebook Comments