November 22, 2017, 05:25:56 PM

Author Topic: Purple Squirrels?  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Purple Squirrels?
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 12:31:39 AM »
I think rifle is onto somethin here. Tech was dyin squirrels fer the kids and since we all know how he is of course they are purple
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 09:20:26 AM »
I think rifle is onto somethin here. Tech was dyin squirrels fer the kids and since we all know how he is of course they are purple
  ;D ;D ;D Tech was telling me about yer pink poodles, ploot. And how about that one poodle ya named Rainbow?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 09:30:20 AM »
Juandogg works all day and coon hunts all night during hunting season. He runs on pure caffeine and runs like a gazelle.

He and I were hog hunting.  I thought about attaching a drag hook to him to slow him down enough so I could keep up with him.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 10:01:30 AM »
This is Rainbow Twinkle  :)
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 05:29:26 PM »
Rainbow Twinkle  .....really , I've heard it all now ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 08:54:48 PM »
Rainbow Twinkle  .....really , I've heard it all now ;D
Figured with a name like that JA wouldn't be so scared when I told him he had to lead the poodle catch dog  ;D course I don't know if even that monster could walk slow enuf fer JA to keep up with him might have to break him to ride so that I wouldn't fall asleep waitin fer Onestone to get there.  I woulda jest left him behind but didn't wanna listen to him whine when I got back to the truck   ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 10:24:36 PM »
You see and your talking about me colorin tree rats purple  ;D ;D I don't go namin dogs sissy names like that  ;D ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 10:31:23 PM »
I prefer sissy names fer them cause of the funny looks I get from people  ;D if ya ever hear of me havin a dog named killer then ya can make fun of me cause its probably a dog I got from JA ya know one of them dogs that fit in a coffee cup  :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 07:47:49 AM »
 :knuppel2 ;D Oh yeah? I was just making sure hogs didn't sneak up on us from behind. And about them little dog remarks,  :knuppel2  ;D !

And you being up ahead, it would give ya time to get treed by the hogs so I could shoot the hogs. I even considered shooting all of them and not leave ya treed. That is, after I took lots of pictures of you being treed by the pigs, ploot.   ;D

Facebook Comments