October 23, 2017, 02:22:38 AM

Author Topic: 34-Point Mutant Buck From Kentucky  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
34-Point Mutant Buck From Kentucky
« on: February 21, 2012, 12:52:57 PM »
Seems KY is making all kinds of news regarding deer.  O0

Photos: 34-Point Mutant Buck From Kentucky

Michael Rothman killed this gnarly 34-point cactus buck last season in Kentucky. We take a closer look at this deer and just how freak-rack bucks develop.   
Full Story:  Outdoor Life

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: 34-Point Mutant Buck From Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 05:30:58 PM »
With no testicles he's probably not all that game for sparing and jousting, but can you imagine going up against him in a fight!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 10:04:09 PM »
With no testicles ............

You'd think it was from Ashville, NC   ::) ::)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:48:08 AM »

You'd think it was from Ashville, NC   ::) ::)
  :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quite a buck!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 01:10:46 PM »
So, do ya think cactus bucks will become the new holy grail of deer hunting ? I can see where some might trap fawns and alter them in hopes of creating new and bigger cactus bucks.
 Personally I don't understand the current rage for drop tines. They are an interesting departure from the avg but I'm not going ga-ga over them.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 03:17:19 PM »
So, do ya think cactus bucks will become the new holy grail of deer hunting ? I can see where some might trap fawns and alter them in hopes of creating new and bigger cactus bucks.
 Personally I don't understand the current rage for drop tines. They are an interesting departure from the avg but I'm not going ga-ga over them.

Ya' know, if you actually deer hunted, then you might understand about the drop tines.  ::)   ;)   ;D   >:D   ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments