October 24, 2017, 03:47:56 AM

Author Topic: Barr: Canada takes bold step for gun rights  (Read 699 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Barr: Canada takes bold step for gun rights
« on: February 23, 2012, 03:24:54 PM »
Barr: Canada takes bold step for gun rights

Posted on February 21, 2012

While some politicians and special interest groups in this country are pushing for stricter gun laws, our neighbors to the north are on the verge of scoring a significant victory for law abiding gun owners.

Read the article: The Daily Caller

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

Re: Barr: Canada takes bold step for gun rights
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Being from Jawa, Mr. Barr appears to have little insight to what extend Canadians are legally allowed to use any type of firearm for self defense. There are no "Castle Laws" here, far from it as a matter of fact. :sad:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »
Being from Jawa, Mr. Barr appears to have little insight to what extend Canadians are legally allowed to use any type of firearm for self defense. There are no "Castle Laws" here, far from it as a matter of fact. :sad:
You need a castle law, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »
John, I'd be in doo doo knee deep if I was to use a baseball bat. Forget a firearm!!

To be safe I would have to trip the pos and have the wife beat on him. :knuppel2

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 03:47:59 PM »
It is true Barr was a rep. here awhile back, he's not from Georgia, but is a transplant from Iowa. All in all a pretty decent guy, but just like Newt Gingrich, who is also not from here, I believe they both used this state as a stepping stone to bigger things. Like ALL politicians, they can't be trusted regardless of party affiliation or place of birth. I always like to remind folks that at one time Al Gore had an A+ rating from the NRA. Now its an F.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:29:18 AM »
It is true Barr was a rep. here awhile back, he's not from Georgia, but is a transplant from Iowa. All in all a pretty decent guy, but just like Newt Gingrich, who is also not from here, I believe they both used this state as a stepping stone to bigger things. Like ALL politicians, they can't be trusted regardless of party affiliation or place of birth. I always like to remind folks that at one time Al Gore had an A+ rating from the NRA. Now its an F.
Yeah on that, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
What is Romney's Rating?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 11:08:51 AM »
What is Romney's Rating?
+ and - every day.

Facebook Comments