October 22, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Author Topic: 308 rounds  (Read 810 times)

Offline huntindude

308 rounds
« on: January 25, 2005, 10:21:32 AM »
I live in NJ, and you can hunt woodchuck with any caliber as long as the bullet is 100 grains or less. I have a 308. Does anybody know where I can purchase these rounds? I searched, but can only locate 308s with a  110 grain bullet. I've seen 100 grain bulllets for reloading, but I don't want it get into that at this time.  :D

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
308 rounds
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 10:31:10 AM »
Try hornady ammunition.They can handload you custom ammo.Try it out,its going to be more expensive but you could probably get 100 grain ammo loaded for you.And its done by professionals so you dont have to worry about it exploding in your face. :D
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 308 rounds
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 05:25:26 AM »
You can try the accelerators if you dont handload.There 60 something grain.Very fast!!!!Ill go getcha a link
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 308 rounds
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 05:33:39 AM »
Sorry bout that.I couldnt find a 308 auction,but the velocity is very close anyway.Here are the accelerators.Im not sure,but I just did some looking up and I think they were discontinued.Your best bet is handloading or getting a compant to do custom loads for you like huntsman said.    http://GUNbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=28241128
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments