December 13, 2017, 11:33:47 PM

Author Topic: I'm new here...  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Doe

• Teen Taxidermist!
    • Country Way Enterprises
I'm new here...
« on: January 25, 2005, 04:20:57 PM »
Hey, I'm new here so I'd thought I'd make an introduction post. My real name is Nina and I'm 14 years old. I'm from western PA. Some of my favorite interests are deer hunting, taxidermy and computers.

I just love to hunt whitetails! This year was my second year hunting and last year I shot my first deer which were a button buck and a nice seven point. This year I shot a button buck and a 4 point. :)

I also recently got into taxidermy. So far I have mounted some deer feet and the head of my 4 point for practice. I have some other projects in the freezer which I am about to take on as soon as I  get my orders from the taxidermy supply company. You can read a bit more about my taxidermy here at my weblog  http://www.blogigo.co.uk/cwe

I have my own website which you can check out if you want at http://www.countrywayenterprises.com.

Well, cya around, I'll post some pics of my deer in the hunting section sometime.[/url]

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
I'm new here...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 06:23:38 PM »
well its nice not being the only kid around here any more. nice to meet ya im nate from southern michigan and im 16 if its any help. i also like to do taxidermy im not real good yet but i try hard this year i managed to tan a few hides and a crow but hey i hope you like it here the guys are really funny and nice.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
I'm new here...
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 08:21:38 PM »
Quote from: Mallard Drake
the guys are really funny and nice.
 Nice to mention me mallard! :shock:  :roll:  :lol: Welcome to the forum!!!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: I'm new here...
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 08:17:11 AM »
Welcome  to the pile Doe!    8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 12:30:06 PM »
Hey doe welcome to the forum!!!! 
Congrats on the deer.

Let us know how your taxidermy projects go!!!
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 06:13:50 PM »
HEY Doe,or Nina....Its great to see someone from PA here!I'm from Northeast PA,Tobyhanna.And you being young is just even better!Im 17 and love the site,hope you do too! :)
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 07:51:26 PM »
The Dad side of me says You are giving too much personal info on the web. But welcome to the pile anyways.It's good to have more young people and ladies getting interested in the outdoor sports.

Just wait til April finds out she's not the only gal with style !!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

april

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2005, 01:18:54 AM »
Howdy and welcome!!

Aw now Mo  :wink: ..we need all the "stylish" gals we can get in the "hunting club"  :mrgreen:

Offline squirrelsniper

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • What's Up?
    • http://antlerinnforums.myfreeforum.org/index.php
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2005, 11:48:09 AM »
hi, doe i live in Northern Michigan, We're so small we not even on the map! Well hope u like it here! everyone is very nice!

Offline john

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 01:05:57 PM »
geeeeze ,,,at 54 i'm starting to feel like maybe i'm old or something.

Facebook Comments