Author Topic: Hey Ya'll  (Read 3747 times)

Squirrelhunter91

Re: Hey Ya'll
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2005, 04:54:06 PM »
Welcome Jen! Glad to have you here. ;D

april

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 03:38:17 PM »
Welcome! :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »
Dixiechick, I gotta tell you a quick story about you southern girls. I took one of my sons on one of my business trips some years ago, when he was 14. We were down in GA and Alabama. He was really wound up about how nice the girls and everyone there is. All he kept saying was, after he got out of school he was going to move down there! I mean, that's about all he talked about! He must have remembered, because he married a (naturally) sweet southern girl a short while back. Dixie chicks rule!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2005, 11:12:20 PM »
Generally,Dixie EVERYTHING rules! :mrgreen: Specially dixiebanjo! Right fellers?  ;D :D :wink:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2005, 09:32:24 AM »
ELMO'S A BIG, RED, HAIRY MONSTER!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005, 09:55:23 PM »
Welcome Jen
I  was down your way several times over the past few years. We have family in Atlanta and Anderson, NC. Stayed a week on the Golden Islands. Love your state and its so true about the southern hospitality.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline olhippie

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 05:59:10 PM »
...YEH! Southern hospitality is alive and well in Georgia,and the 'queen city' of the south Atlanta GA. I was born in the swamps of south Florida,but have happily lived in Atlanta for near 30 years now....Welcome Dixie Miss ,the best of fortune in your time spent here, and in the great fields and forests of our Georgia home...

Offline NJHUNTER

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 01:27:43 AM »
i know of a LE agency that is going from the Benelli M1 tactical to the Remington 870!!! Folks are complaining how the benelli is not "User friendly" !!!!

You gotta be S__ting me!!!

NJ
Anyone got a tasty recipe for this?

Facebook Comments