November 20, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

Author Topic: new life  (Read 3819 times)

BBF

new life
« on: March 04, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
There be new life in the House of BBF. Not that the one that passed recently is or will be forgotten.

Meet "Sophie" she was 7 weeks old when we got her. Another mix breed and this on is a doozie.

Mother was a 17lb Beagle

Pops was an 11 lb "Chiwawa".

I'm still trying to picture that. The young lady that sold us the puppy said that the beagle was real helpful and crouched down.
Regardless I salute the little Mexican.

BTW. Let her smell venison and that cute little puppy turns into a mini Tiger :shock: :shock:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:01:09 PM by Gutpiles »

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new life
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 08:16:44 PM »
She's a cuttie!  O0   I predict she won't be the least little bit spoiled.  ::)

Congrats on the new family member!  You know.....  ::)   Since she's got some beagle in her, she should be able to scent things pretty well.  Just to pass the time with her, get some exercise, etc, you could probably train her to either be a blood trailing dog or an antler dog.  O0   Just something to think about.  ;)   Besides, with both of those things, you could probably be able to talk the wife into it without any trouble.  ;)

Congrats again on the pup!  She should be a real crackerjack.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »
A fine looking pup you got there. To me she just has fiesty written all over her. Good luck and enjoy the little furball.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 08:03:42 AM »
good lookin pup!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 10:21:17 AM »
oh how i don't miss puppy piss all over the house! 

Good lookin little pup there!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

BBF

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 02:53:44 PM »
Thanks Guys :)

We got the peeing pretty much down to the "diapers". Somehow the pooping in the right place hasn't got into her head. Since that doesn't happen more then twice a day we can usually catch her before the turd hits the carpet. :D

We had a little visit from Winter last night with several inches of the white stuff. I took Sophie out on the back porch and she jumped right in, ate some of it and was not the least bit distressed. This morning she escaped out of her confinement while the Missus and I went shopping. We found her fast asleep on her usual place on the couch. I built her a ramp to get up and down from the couch as she is just to short to climb on it herself.

The way she sniffs out a little piece of "Landjaeger" she will make a fine little tracker once she can get over the logs and other obstructions.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 03:38:05 PM »
Nein mein herr! Unterrichten sie fallschimjager! :wink: O0

Speaking of diapers and pooping and peeing on the floor.....Anybody seen Nutz?? :twisted: :roll:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:41:07 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 11:47:48 PM »
Wait... Suspenders attached to sweats?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 09:27:18 AM »
 O0 O0 Good pup there, BBF! She might be a great squirrel dog, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
Wait... Suspenders attached to sweats?

If you'd ever met him, you'd TOTALLY understand.  ::)     :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments