October 19, 2017, 05:12:20 AM

Author Topic: You call the shot!  (Read 1681 times)

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: You call the shot!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2005, 01:55:04 PM »
Hit the red.......he'd be dead! :D ;D ;D :o   I love all these crazy faces!!!!! 8) :o :D ;D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2005, 08:58:09 PM »
yep red or green with the M1 .
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2005, 12:37:20 AM »
Don't htink I'd takethe shot...............he's still got training wheels ;D..........................take the red
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

travo

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2005, 09:54:55 AM »
i guess being primarily a bowhunter,i chose the yellow dot because that is the only shot you would have with a bow, always going for the heart/lung area. and if that dot would work for a bow, it would definately work for a bullet. the vitals(heart/lung) is the biggest lethal spot on a deer, much bigger than a juglar vein, windpipe,or vertebrae. i take the highest percentage shot, and at that range, even if i miss the yellow dot by a few inches, i still am well into the vitals area. missing the other dots by a few inches could result in a non-fatal hit. knowing i could hit the red or green dots dead on for sure would be another story, but im going with the high percentage shot-yellow.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2005, 08:02:05 PM »
Neither!  I'd let him walk. Then wait on a big fat doe :twisted:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline buckman

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 10:07:42 PM »
this sucks I want to play the call the shot game and the picture didn't load ,  >:(

Facebook Comments