December 14, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Author Topic: Wicker, Pryor seek to increase access to duck stamps online  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Wicker, Pryor seek to increase access to duck stamps online
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »
Wicker, Pryor seek to increase access to duck stamps online

Posted on February 9, 2012

U.S. Senators Roger Wicker (R Miss.) and Mark Pryor (D Ark.) on Monday introduced the Permanent Electronic Duck Stamp Act, S. 2071 to make Federal duck stamps available online nationally.

Read the article: U.S. Senate

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Wicker, Pryor seek to increase access to duck stamps online
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 03:57:16 PM »
The Pryor family have run Arkansas longer than I've been alive.

David Pryor who is the father of Mark Pryor and was the US Senator before passing it down to his son was no real friend to gun owners. He made a few insignificant pro gun votes back in the day, but was a big supporter of the assault weapons ban. He showed his ignorance when he said that you didn't need assault weapons to hunt with. Goes to show the pos had no idea what the Second Amendment stood for. Not to mention he and Bill are good buddies. That should speak volumes of his character or lack thereof.

Arkansas is a big duck hunting state as is Mississippi, so I'm guessing most will be in favor of it, but I still think the rotten apple never falls far from the tree. Mark will almost certainly follow in Daddy's footsteps.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Wicker, Pryor seek to increase access to duck stamps online
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:56:52 AM »
 :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff Yeah on that, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments