October 17, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

Author Topic: Gun rights lawsuits take aim at Illinois, Chicago  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Gun rights lawsuits take aim at Illinois, Chicago
« on: March 08, 2012, 01:26:07 PM »
Gun rights lawsuits take aim at Illinois, Chicago

Posted on March 8, 2012

In an unrelenting campaign to overturn restrictive handgun laws in Illinois, gun rights advocates have pummeled Chicago and the state with lawsuits that could keep them entangled in court battles for years. At least nine separate lawsuits targeting Chicago, Cook County and Illinois are working their way through the courts, most of them backed by the National Rifle Association, which is pouring financial resources and political clout into efforts to loosen gun laws across the country.

Read the article: The Chicago Tribune

Courtesy of the NRA-ILA
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Gun rights lawsuits take aim at Illinois, Chicago
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:45:04 PM »
Well you just know that Obama is going to call down there and tell his fellow dumbocrats to let law abiding citizens to own guns. :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments