November 23, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Author Topic: My 2010 Mount  (Read 1266 times)

Offline lady_hunter

My 2010 Mount
« on: March 08, 2012, 05:54:23 PM »
It has been awhile since I have been on here. I  got my 2010 mount back from the taxidermist in the middle of November so I thought I would show him off.  He was supposed to be turned slight left instead of slight right, but that is okay with me, he looks good on my wall.
I am also posting the Euro mount of the 2011 8 point I got with ML. This was my first try doing the Euro, I guess it turned out alright.

2010 Buck

2011 Buck

Tree hugging is okay, as long as you are climbing up to your tree stand.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: My 2010 Mount
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
Good looking mounts!  Congrants!!!!!

I'm still waiting to get my 2011 buck back from the taxidermist.  :'(   Gonna go pay the balance due on it Monday and am going to try to get a peak at the mount while I'm there.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 10:41:32 PM »
Pretty deer and mount Lady H.! O0 O0 O0 O0

After paying all that money for my new laptop, I might not be able to afford the last payment on my mount! Way to go BC! Because of you I can't afford to get my deer back! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR IT! :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Just kidding. I'm told mine should be ready by early April or possibly the end of this month. We shall see.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 09:23:15 AM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Nice mount,Lh!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Duneman101

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 10:09:43 AM »
Real nice mount, that euro turned out real sharp too!
Only dead fish swim with the current!

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 11:04:38 PM »
You know this post reminds me... I still have to dig up the doe head I buried like 3 years ago to euro mount. It was my first deer kill and I killed it with my 87 Chevrolet!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 09:19:51 PM »
Saweeeet!!  O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 08:09:17 AM »
You know this post reminds me... I still have to dig up the doe head I buried like 3 years ago to euro mount. It was my first deer kill and I killed it with my 87 Chevrolet!
Sure is hard on vehicles! That's what I use for deer, Chevy and Ford bullets at work.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments